Which Formula 1 driver made the most of the Belgian Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last three days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Spa-Francorchamps.
Driver performance summary
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2022 Belgian Grand Prix
- Lewis Hamilton (2%)
- George Russell (2%)
- Max Verstappen (63%)
- Sergio Perez (1%)
- Charles Leclerc (0%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (2%)
- Lando Norris (1%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (1%)
- Esteban Ocon (7%)
- Fernando Alonso (3%)
- Pierre Gasly (1%)
- Yuki Tsunoda (1%)
- Lance Stroll (0%)
- Sebastian Vettel (1%)
- Valtteri Bottas (0%)
- Guanyu Zhou (0%)
- Alexander Albon (15%)
- Nicholas Latifi (0%)
- Mick Schumacher (0%)
- Kevin Magnussen (0%)
- No opinion (1%)
Total Voters: 175
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2022 Belgian Grand Prix
- Alonso: Hamilton’s nationality explains “huge” media reaction to radio comment
- “Big question marks” remain over policing of Formula 1’s budget cap – Ferrari
- Williams: Points-scoring Belgian GP pace not just due to straight line speed
- Hamilton suffered 45G impact with ground after Alonso collision
- Single problem may explain why Mercedes are “getting it wrong” with car – Wolff
Debates and polls
- Vote for your 2022 Formula 1 Driver of the Year
- Which of 2022’s four lost F1 drivers will return to the grid in the future?
- Was Verstappen’s penalty for Hamilton collision correct?
- Does Pierre Gasly deserve to be one penalty away from a race ban?
- Did the FIA get Red Bull’s penalty for 2021 budget cap breach right?