What did you think of today’s race? Share your verdict on the Austrian Grand Prix sprint race.
RaceFans has held polls on every F1 race since 2008 to find out which fans thought of each round of the season.
Join in the latest poll and give your verdict on the race: 10 being the highest and 1 the lowest. Please vote based on how entertaining and exciting you thought the race was, not on how your preferred driver or team performed.
What were the best and worst moments of the race? What was the main thing you’ll remember about it? Rate the race out of ten and leave a comment below:
Rate the 2022 Austrian Grand Prix sprint race out of 10
- 1 (18%)
- 2 (5%)
- 3 (13%)
- 4 (12%)
- 5 (14%)
- 6 (12%)
- 7 (14%)
- 8 (10%)
- 9 (2%)
- 10 (0%)
Total Voters: 113
1 = ‘Terrible’, 10 = ‘Perfect’
View more Rate the Race results:
- Rate the Race: The RaceFans Top 100
- Rate the Race: The RaceFans Bottom 10
- Rate the Race: Circuit ratings
2022 Austrian Grand Prix
- “Oh, so unlucky!” How Alonso’s cursed Austrian Grand Prix unfolded on his radio
- Ferrari believe their performance deficit to Red Bull is now “negligible”
- AlphaTauri “desperately” need upgrades after “disaster” weekend, urges Gasly
- Mercedes explain why Russell was given older rear wing instead of Hamilton after crashes
- Ferrari is most-improved team year-on-year at halfway point in 2022
Debates and polls
- What single-seater drivers not in F1 deserve a chance at a grand prix debut?
- Should the Italian Grand Prix have finished behind the Safety Car?
- Should Formula 2 test sustainable fuels before they are introduced in F1?
- Would McLaren be right to drop Ricciardo for 2023?
- Will Alonso win with Aston Martin?