The initial driver ratings for the upcoming new edition of the official Formula 1 game have been confirmed.Max Verstappen and Lewis Hamilton have been assigned the highest overall ratings among the 20 competitors, at 94 out of 100 each.
Verstappen also has the highest individual ratings for racecraft and pace, while his awareness is scored at a below-average 79.
Charles Leclerc has the third-highest overall score with 92. Lando Norris and Hamilton’s new team mate George Russell score 90 each.
Monaco Grand Prix winner Sergio Perez has the eighth-highest raring with 88 points, the same as ex-Mercedes driver Valtteri Bottas.
Newcomer Zhou Guanyu is rated at 70, which puts him level with Williams driver Nicholas Latifi.
F1 22 initial driver ratings
|Carlos Sainz Jr.||72||89||89||87||87|
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
Video: What’s new in F1 22
2022 F1 season
- Hamilton confounds his detractors again as Mercedes reverse early-season slump
- Aston Martin set to lose their top-performing driver for the third time in a row
- Departing Alonso’s points deficit to Ocon is no reflection of his performance
- Will retiring Vettel inspire a new generation of ‘activist drivers’?
- Norris’s demolition of Ricciardo leaves McLaren facing a 2023 dilemma