Which Formula 1 driver made the most of the Monaco Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last three days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Monaco.
Driver performance summary
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2022 Monaco Grand Prix weekend?
- Lewis Hamilton (1%)
- George Russell (4%)
- Max Verstappen (1%)
- Sergio Perez (60%)
- Charles Leclerc (18%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (4%)
- Lando Norris (4%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (0%)
- Esteban Ocon (0%)
- Fernando Alonso (4%)
- Pierre Gasly (3%)
- Yuki Tsunoda (0%)
- Lance Stroll (0%)
- Sebastian Vettel (1%)
- Valtteri Bottas (1%)
- Guanyu Zhou (0%)
- Alexander Albon (0%)
- Nicholas Latifi (0%)
- Mick Schumacher (0%)
- Kevin Magnussen (0%)
- No opinion (0%)
Total Voters: 156
A RaceFans account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2022 Monaco Grand Prix
- No need for investigation over Perez’s Monaco crash, say Ferrari and Mercedes
- Perez insists his Monaco qualifying crash was not deliberate
- Wolff expects Monaco Grand Prix will get new deal to stay on F1 calendar
- Transcript: How Red Bull seized a win that ‘Ferrari looked like they had in the bag’
- Verstappen now has as many poles as Leclerc – but six times as many wins
Debates and polls
- Vote for your 2022 Formula 1 Driver of the Year
- Which of 2022’s four lost F1 drivers will return to the grid in the future?
- Was Verstappen’s penalty for Hamilton collision correct?
- Does Pierre Gasly deserve to be one penalty away from a race ban?
- Did the FIA get Red Bull’s penalty for 2021 budget cap breach right?