Haas’s new VF-22 has run on track for the first time ahead of the 2022 F1 season.Circuit de Catalunya today. Nikita Mazepin was at the wheel.
Haas were the first team to present renderings of their new car for the upcoming championship, but this is the first time it has been seen running in the flesh.
Pre-season testing is due to begin at the track on Wednesday. All three Ferrari-powered teams have now run their cars ahead of the test.
Pictures: 2022 Haas VF-22 on track
Video: 2022 Haas VF-22 on track
And we are GO!
— Haas F1 Team (@HaasF1Team) February 21, 2022
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
2022 F1 season
- Aston Martin fined $450,000 for F1 budget cap violation
- Red Bull fined $7 million and lose development time for 2021 budget cap breach
- Hamilton: F1 ‘might as well not have a cost cap if the penalty is a slap on the wrist’
- Red Bull need penalty that “really hurts them” if they exceeded budget cap – Bottas
- F1 mustn’t let post-season budget cap rows become a regular occurrence