Ferrari’s new F1-75 has run on track for the first time ahead of the 2022 F1 season at the team’s test track in Fiorano.
Charles Leclerc was first to get behind the wheel of the team’s new car as it begins preparations for the new season. Carlos Sainz Jnr also drove the F1-75 later.
Ferrari launched its new F1 car yesterday. Pre-season testing is due to begin at the Circuit de Catalunya next week.
Pictures: 2022 Ferrari F1-75 on track
Video: 2022 Ferrari F1-75 on track
A new era begins here 🙌
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
2022 F1 season
- Red Bull Racing spent £230m during Verstappen’s title-winning 2021 campaign
- ‘I can’t box?’: Hamilton and Verstappen’s 2021 Abu Dhabi GP radio transcript
- Abu Dhabi’s legacy one year on: How the controversial 2021 finale changed F1
- The case for changing F1’s penalty points system as Gasly nears ban
- Aston Martin fined $450,000 for F1 budget cap violation