Renault’s RS20 has run in two interim liveries ahead of the new season.
Renault intends to officially present the new livery in an event in Melbourne tomorrow.
Team principal Cyril Abiteboul said Renault are “as best prepared as we can be for the start of the year thanks to the hard work across Enstone and Viry over the winter months.
“These efforts were exemplified in pre-season testing with solid engine reliability and a performance level, which fitted with what we expected to see. Now we aim to see the benefits of our preparation come to fruition at a race weekend.”
Pictures: Renault RS20 alternative interim livery
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
2020 F1 season
- Bottas vs Rosberg: Hamilton’s Mercedes team mates compared after 78 races each
- F1 revenues fell by $877 million in Covid-struck 2020 season
- Hamilton and Mercedes finally announce new deal for 2021 season
- F1 audience figures “strong” in 2020 despite dip in television viewers
- 2020 F1 driver rankings #1: Lewis Hamilton