Which Formula One driver made the most of the Italian Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last three days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Monza.
Driver performance summary
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2019 Italian Grand Prix weekend?
- Charles Leclerc (64%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (14%)
- Lewis Hamilton (7%)
- Sergio Perez (6%)
- Sebastian Vettel (1%)
- Daniil Kvyat (1%)
- Lance Stroll (1%)
- Max Verstappen (1%)
- No opinion (1%)
- Valtteri Bottas (0%)
- Alexander Albon (0%)
- Lando Norris (0%)
- Romain Grosjean (0%)
- Nico Hulkenberg (0%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (0%)
- Kevin Magnussen (0%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (0%)
- Antonio Giovinazzi (0%)
- George Russell (0%)
- Robert Kubica (0%)
- Pierre Gasly (0%)
Total Voters: 209
An RaceFans account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2019 Italian Grand Prix
- ‘No simple rules fix’ for F1’s Monza Q3 farce
- Monza Q3 farce unlikely to be repeated this year – Verstappen
- Top ten pictures from the 2019 Italian Grand Prix
- Teams should have helped Vettel and Stroll avoid Ascari incidents – Masi
- 2019 Italian Grand Prix Star Performers
Debates and polls
- Which F1 tracks would feature on your 2023 calendar?
- Which team has the best driver line-up on the 2023 F1 grid?
- Should the FIA only accept new teams with existing racing pedigree into Formula 1?
- What was the best motorsport game released in 2022?
- Vote for your 2022 Formula 1 Driver of the Year