Which Formula One driver made the most of the Azerbaijan Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last five days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Baku City Circuit.
Driver performance summary
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2019 Azerbaijan Grand Prix weekend?
- Valtteri Bottas (48%)
- Sergio Perez (27%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (6%)
- Charles Leclerc (4%)
- Max Verstappen (4%)
- Lewis Hamilton (3%)
- Lando Norris (2%)
- Pierre Gasly (2%)
- No opinion (1%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (1%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (1%)
- Kevin Magnussen (0%)
- Sebastian Vettel (0%)
- Romain Grosjean (0%)
- Nico Hulkenberg (0%)
- Lance Stroll (0%)
- Antonio Giovinazzi (0%)
- Daniil Kvyat (0%)
- Alexander Albon (0%)
- George Russell (0%)
- Robert Kubica (0%)
Total Voters: 233
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2019 Azerbaijan Grand Prix
- Leclerc impressed by Binotto’s handling of Baku crash
- Hamilton: Leclerc was two-tenths quicker than Vettel and would have dominated in Baku
- Haas overheated Grosjean’s brakes trying to warm his tyres
- Top ten pictures from the 2019 Azerbaijan Grand Prix
- Ferrari are “struggling more with tyres than in previous years”, admits Vettel
Debates and polls
- Which qualifying format is the best in motorsport?
- Which F1 tracks would feature on your 2023 calendar?
- Which team has the best driver line-up on the 2023 F1 grid?
- Should the FIA only accept new teams with existing racing pedigree into Formula 1?
- What was the best motorsport game released in 2022?