After 15 years in the sport – including one retirement already – Felipe Massa is finishing his F1 career for good after next week’s season finale.
How much of his 15-year career can you remember? Find out by answering these 20 questions in no more than five minutes:
Never taken an F1 Fanatic quiz before? Have a look at this quick guide first for some useful information:
Go ad-free for just £1 per month
>> Find out more and sign up
You can compare your overall score with other F1 Fanatics and take more quizzes here:
If you don’t already have one, you will need to register an F1 Fanatic account to participate in the quizzes. Details on how to get one can be found below:
As always do boast about your score in the comments but make sure you don’t give any clues about the questions or answers.
F1 Fanatic Quizzes
- Take the F1 Fanatic 2017 end-of-season quiz
- Quiz: How much do you remember of Massa’s F1 career?
- Quiz: How well do you remember Malaysia’s 19 F1 races?
- Quiz: Do you remember these 20 team radio messages?
- Test your knowledge on ten years of F1 with this new quiz
Browse all F1 Fanatic Quizzes
10 comments on “Quiz: How much do you remember of Massa’s F1 career?”
19th November 2017, 12:46
I remember Felipe being quicker than Schumacher at times.
Does anyone remember the track and year when he faked that gearbox problem exiting the pitlane to let MS past?
I remember there was barely an outcry inthose days, but once Schumacher had retired the public suddenly took a dislike to Ferrari doing this.
19th November 2017, 13:23
People have always disliked that, they just couldn’t complain about it on social media back then.
19th November 2017, 12:53
20/20 (as an hardcore Massa fan)
19th November 2017, 16:23
@miltosgreekfan Gotta salute you man. I could only score 11, and even got one very obvious answer wrong :(
19th November 2017, 20:41
@neutronstar thanks,as Massa fan i wanted to go well in that specific quiz
19th November 2017, 18:23
I got 14 out of 20.
Sravan Krishnan (@sravan-pe)
20th November 2017, 6:33
Do one for Kvyat
20th November 2017, 7:44
I just remember 4 things from Massa career:
1) Won the championship only to lose it 30 seconds later
2) Got hit by a spring from Barrichello’s car and never drove well again
3) Played 2nd driver pretty much his whole career, worst moment “Alonso is faster than you”
4) Have never heard any sensible comment from him – so shame he will become part of FIA
20th November 2017, 9:55
gah, ran out of time. i think i knew about 5!
26th November 2017, 11:41
Comments are closed.