Ferrari will continue its policy of choosing a more aggressive tyre selection at next week’s German Grand Prix.
Sebastian Vettel and Kimi Raikkonen have both opted for nine sets of the super-soft tyre which is the softest compound available for this race. The McLaren and Sauber drivers have done the same.
Force India has diverged significantly from its rivals by selecting three sets of the medium compound tyre. Every other team has chosen just one set of the mandatory compound.
|Daniel Ricciardo||Red Bull|
|Max Verstappen||Red Bull|
|Nico Hulkenberg||Force India|
|Sergio Perez||Force India|
|Daniil Kvyat||Toro Rosso|
|Carlos Sainz Jnr||Toro Rosso|
2016 German Grand Prix
- Ricciardo grabs third Driver of the Weekend win of 2016
- F1 went into the summer break on a low
- 2016 German Grand Prix team radio transcript
- Top ten pictures from the 2016 German Grand Prix
- 2016 German Grand Prix weekend driver ratings