It’s not just Formula One drivers and teams who are showing their support for Jules Bianchi following his serious crash in the Japanese Grand Prix.
Drivers in the GP2 support series, where Bianchi raced in 2010 and 2011, are also carrying his name and number on their cars. Stoffel Vandoorne drew attention to the ‘Forza Jules’ slogan on his helmet after taking pole position for tomorrow’s feature race.
Here are some of the expressions of support for Bianchi on display at this weekend’s race.
- 2022 Italian Grand Prix in pictures
- 2022 Italian Grand Prix qualifying day in pictures
- F1 teams carry tributes to Queen Elizabeth II on cars at Monza
- 2022 Italian Grand Prix practice in pictures
- First pictures from the 2022 Italian Grand Prix weekend
Images © Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo, Lotus/LAT, Williams/LAT, McLaren/LAT, Mercedes/Hoch Zwei, Daimler/Hoch Zwei, Red Bull/Getty, Force India, Sauber, Caterham/LAT, Marussia, Pirelli