Kamui Kobayashi is wearing a special helmet for this weekend’s race.
The design created by Linkin Park is to raise money for international aid for victims of the Japanese earthquake and tsunami through Music for Relief.
Vitantonio Liuzzi is also using a very unusual special helmet design for this race. Here’s what his team had to say about it:
“It is the seventh special edition designed this season by Kaos Design, but this new helmet is different to the rest and will be different to anything seen before in Formula 1. With a completely black base, the characteristic lines which Tonio has on his standard helmet will be drawn in white with the sponsors and VL logo written in golden leaves.
“The name of the helmet is ‘K-Writeme’ and it is covered in a material similar to that of a blackboard meaning that Tonio can write and erase what he wants on the surface until he is happy with the design.”
Here are pictures from Thursday at Interlagos.
- 2022 Singapore Grand Prix in pictures
- 2022 Singapore Grand Prix qualifying day in pictures
- 2022 Singapore Grand Prix practice in pictures
- First pictures from the 2022 Singapore Grand Prix weekend
- 2022 Italian Grand Prix in pictures
- 2022 Italian Grand Prix qualifying day in pictures
- F1 teams carry tributes to Queen Elizabeth II on cars at Monza
- 2022 Italian Grand Prix practice in pictures
- First pictures from the 2022 Italian Grand Prix weekend
- 2022 Dutch Grand Prix in pictures
Images ?é?® Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo, Renault/LAT, Getty Images/Red Bull, Force India/Sutton, Sauber F1 Team, Motioncompany