We’ve had six dry races so far this year and the Canadian Grand Prix hasn’t seen a wet race since 2000.
But both those things could change on Sunday. The Canadian Grand Prix weekend will start off dry but there’s a chance of rain later on.
The first day of practice tomorrow should see clear skies and sunshine with maximum temperatures around 20-23C.
But the chance of rain will increase as the weekend goes on with around a 50% chance of rain falling on race day.
Temperatures on Sunday are also likely to be much cooler, in the low-to-mid-teens.
The teams have already seen some heavy rain at the track earlier today.
Montreal weather radars
Location of the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve
2011 Canadian Grand Prix
- Technical review: 2011 Canadian Grand Prix
- 2011 Canadian Grand Prix: complete race weekend review
- Vote for your Canadian GP driver of the weekend
- McLaren: Button makes amends for collision with stunning win
- Red Bull: Vettel finally cracks under pressure
- Ferrari: Alonso rues ‘bad luck’ after retiring
- Mercedes: Schumacher misses out on podium
- Sauber: Kobayashi slips from second to seventh
- Renault: Heidfeld crash leaves Petrov fifth
- Williams: Barrichello in points, Maldonado crashes
Image ?é?® Red Bull/Getty images